Sunday, October 11, 2009

First!

I think I'm going to follow my friend M's lead and create a blog that will hopefully inspire me to write more. I used to write all the time, carried around a small notebook for stories, words, sentences, inspirational things, but working and raising a kid and having to grow up to be a semi-responsible adult has somehow killed that. So I'll go back and find my old stories and post them here, as well as newer ones that I may (hopefully) come up with. I will warn you, Dear Reader, that I can be rather vulgar at times and will use some salty language. If this isn't something you are interested in reading, my suggestion would be to move along and find something that DOES tickle your fancy. For everyone else who likes to have a little smutty, trashy, not-for-polite-company guilty pleasure reading, my welcomes to you.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment